Unlock Your Creativity
This course will help you assemble a palette of oils to work with that will help you develop your creativity in formulating. And when clients, family or customers ask you to help them solve specific issues, you’ll be able to approach the task with confidence and knowledge of which base oils to use.CLICK HERE TO JOIN FIXED OIL ESSENTIALS
- Evaluating oils - oxidation, scent, feel on skin based of fatty acid profile
- Substitutions - how to replace one oil with another without affecting your results
- Allergies and oils - how to choose oils for people with nut allergies
- Unrefined oils - whole oils that make exceptional carrier oils
- Skin care - carrier oils to address specific skin issues
- Massage oils - how to choose oils with the right slip for a massage oil base
- have little to no scent of their own
- are stable against oxidation and rancidity
- feel light on the skin
- are absorbent and disappear into the skin
- have their healing fraction intact
- are rich in anti-oxidants and polyphenols
This course is the foundation for using essential oils topically, because essential oils must be diluted in a carrier oil, and the carrier oil makes up a significant portion of the blend. It is your ongoing reference guide to fixed/carrier oils, something to refer back to again and again as you deepen your study.
A big part of mastering a subject is learning how to ask the right questions. This course gives you that foundation so that you can study, research and create your own unique blends, recipes and formulas.
It is yours for life and you get ongoing access to all new editions I release. All the lessons are downloadable so you can create your own reference book.
- Visual learning tools like the pie chart on the left showing the fatty acid profile of Jojoba
- Fatty acid profiles of common and exotic oils
- Printable download of the course for off line study
- Ongoing discussions keep the learning environment fun and engaging.
We will develop a technique to learning the differences and idiosyncrasies of the fixed oils, how to read a fatty acid profile and what to look for when purchasing supplies.
Thoughtfully chosen carrier oils yield exceptional results
- Instant access to the private Facebook group
- Introductory price available until October 17th
- Registration closes October 30th
- Course opens November 1st